Survivor IMDB XLIII - Phuket Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dude421

the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE Empty
PostSubject: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:04 am

This game is such a clusterfuck. Honestly. I'm supposed to keep a low profile, so WHY THE FUCK is my name ALREADY COMING UP??? Seriously, fuck you Betty. I made fun of your shit HvV game and you gave me a 24 hr timeout. I thought we were even??
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:27 am

Alright, now let's see if I can organize all my thoughts. Hopefully I'll remember everything I need, but I've been talking and actually socializing so people like me. IT HAS ACTUALLY WORKED. omw, I'm shocked. Maybe I won't fuck up this time <3

So the game started out with Chaz offering me a F2 alliance. I accepted, of course. Then Kathy asked me for an alliance. I accepted, of course. Then Dino shot me a PM and we have a deal going on to give each other information that we need. Then I sent PMs out to Gigi, Roland, and Maximus. After tribes were established, I sent out PMs to Kalika, Ben, Loonie, Mikey, and Bubba. Haley sent me a PM, and we agreed to lay low and formed a deal. What kind of deal, I'm not sure. I also have talked to Olivia and have a deal with her. I also have talked to JB and have a deal with him. I also have a F2 with Angie, who will be inactive for a bit, so that's just another vote in my pocket. I also have a 4some deal with Maximus, Roland, and Cindy. We have agreed to keep each other's partners safe so we can all get through this twist in one piece.

Is that enough deals? The fun thing about these deals is most of them have asked ME, which is what I want. No deals are to a certain point; we've just agreed to work together. My challenge is I don't want to take control. Unfortunately, I've had to for now, but I plan on laying low after this tribal. More on that later.

These are partners:
1. Dude-Kalika
2. Chaz-Olivia
3. Roland-KBFan
4. Maximus-Kathy
5. Cindy-Dino
6. JB-RTF

There is also a good chance of a Dickey-Ben partnership. If it is, then he disguised it very poorly.

Now to my tribe. Chaz and I have made sure, for the past two days, that lots of people wanted Betty out. And lol @ Betty. He fucking told Ben that he hadn't played a game in 4 years. :eyes: We aren't stupid. He's such a pathological liar. I want him out, and he wants me out. I'm sure he knows he's going. I simply got to people first. I've sounded more human than him. Myself, Kathy, Olivia, Dino, Bubba, Roland, and Loonie are all voting him. I'm sure JB and Angie will, as well. I'm fairly confident that Ben will. And Mikey wants him out. So goodbye Betty, most likely. I can't tell what will happen after that fact. Here's the general shape of things I can foresee, with not thinking about the other tribe, after Betty is out:

Roland and Ben go home. I don't want this, but let's assume, for now. After all, I don't want complete control. Do I choose Loonie over these two? I might be a swing vote very early on. And I might make enemies very early on. It is a tough choice. Fuck it, I've got all the power, basically. But let's assume those two go home, then that means Loonie and Mikey will have control. Mikey has made it very obvious that he wants power. So, perhaps get Mikey out where the votes would be:

Myself, Olivia, Kathy, Angie, and Jb
vs
Mikey, Bubba, Loonie, Dino,

And from there we have taken control. Those 5 are the end result I'd like. They are all HUGEEE threats, but they are all connected to people on the other tribe I've made promises to.

So, basically, I've got control. I just hope to god people don't try to expose it. I really like Ben and Roland, but if others want them out and I can still get to the end result where I gain obvious power closer to Final 10 then further away, then that's what I need to do. I have so many deals. I'm going to piss so many people off rofl.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Alright, so Bettis is gone. That's one threat I don't have to worry about now. Hopefully I can lay low for a little while, now. Just go with the flow. Mikey/Loonie are in an alliance. I'm sure of that. Bubba might be with them, as well. I wouldn't be too suprised. Loonie asked if I was okay with voting out Roland yesterday, so I'm assuming Roland and Ben will be their two next targets, because they are the newest. I hope to god Angie isn't targetted, since she isn't very active right now. Any of those three are the logical choices. I'm going to try to get Roland to socialize I bit more, to make Ben seem more anti-social. I like the guy and he's a vote for me every TC (unless he voted Kathy), but my deal with Roland would cost me more if he was voted out, because of the 4-person alliance between me/Roland/Max/Cindy.

I need to find out Angie's partner, so Chaz can protect her. It will be HUGE if we can figure that out, because then that leaves only 5 people in my tribe that I don't know whose partner:

Mikey
Loonie
Ben
Bubba
Dino

Ben is an easy target and I'm not worried what happens with him, either way. Dino would be an unfortunate casualty, but he is expendable to me at the moment. Out of the other three, I trust Bubba the most, but I'll be very glad to see any of those three go home. Problem is, I don't want to make a move so early and piss them off. That's why it is important to narrow down the partners so Chaz can get them out of the game for me. Perferably Loonie first, because Mikey has to be loyal to me.

There's the JB problem as well. In my last confessional, I mentioned at 9 swinging the votes against those four non-hangout players (I hate to say it, but its the best description). JB would be the swing vote. I don't know if I can rely on him. Luckily, his partner is RTF and he's easy enough for Chaz to vote out.

I know Chaz wants Haley out. I know Haley is trying to lay low. So there might be a good chance that she'll be going home if they go to tribal. I can't worry too much about that tribe, though. I've got Chaz, Max, and Cindy all watching over Kalika, so as long as she(?) doesn't do anything stupid, then I should be safe.

So for now, lay low, agree with what people want to do, and go from there. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:15 pm

These are partners:
1. Dude-Kalika
2. Chaz-Olivia
3. Roland-KBFan
4. Maximus-Kathy
5. Cindy-???
6. JB-RTF
7. Dino-I_Smoke

Dickey/Gigi/Haley/Will/Cindy

Bubba/Ben/Angie/Loonie/Mikey

Some combination of that for the rest. I need to know Angie's. After that, Chaz and I have three targets to go after that I have no association with.

EDIT: Interesting...guess Cindy's partner isn't Dino, or Dino is lying. I need to look in on that.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Nevermind. It is Cindy/Dino. All results are final, unless I otherwise change them:

These are partners:
1. Dude-Kalika
2. Chaz-Olivia
3. Roland-KBFan
4. Maximus-Kathy
5. Cindy-Dino
6. JB-RTF

Dickey/Gigi/Haley/Will/Raining

Bubba/Ben/Angie/Loonie/Mikey
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:28 am

This night has been completely insane. I now hate casts this large. I'm already tired of playing. I've gotten dealt a pretty shitty hand, and once again a lot of people want me out. Fun. Like I don't even know where to begin. Mikey got all paranoid today, for basically no reason at all. A rumor got spread that I was telling people that Mikey/Loonie/Bettis had an alliance, which is completely false. I don't even know WHO started it. So Mikey gets all paranoid and doesn't trust me anymore. Then we lose the challenge and I hear from Roland that Mikey is targetting me hardcore. So I feel I have to get him out, and put a target even further on my back.

I start telling people to vote for Mikey. And that's going well until Kathy wants Loonie out. Well I don't want to piss her off so I tell people Loonie, but then I hear Dino doesn't want to vote Loonie so I go back and forth with this and I'm sure everyone thinks I'm crazy. JB wants Roland out and I have to spend my time making sure he throws away him vote so I don't have to worry about him. I hear from Roland and JB that Dino is voting me. I heard from Dino and JB that Roland is voting me. I hear from both of them that they are voting Mikey. I tell Ben to vote Mikey. I hear Ben is voting me. I tell Ben to vote Loonie. I hear Ben/Roland are wrapped around Loonie's fingers. I hear Ben is voting Loonie. I hear that Kathy is okay with voting Roland. Like this just goes on and on and on and the thing is THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THAT DIFFICULT OF A VOTE.

Not to mention neither of the hosts are available to tell me if we can switch votes, which doesn't take away from any of the confusion.

So I think here are the votes:

MIKEY -- myself, roland, angie, dino, olivia
ME -- bubba, mikey, loonie
ROLAND -- jb
LOONIE -- kathy, ben

That's how I think it will happen. Angie might have gotten my FM to switch to Loonie, though I don't think she did. If she did, then it is 4-3-3-1, and I'm okay. I'm not sure about Ben. If he is voting me, then it is a 5-4-1-1 and I'm okay. If both changed, then it is 4-4-2-1 and we have a tie. So I think, at the worst, there will be a tie. But once again, everything is SO CHAOTIC that literally anything can happen.

If I do make it past the next vote, I need to do serious damage control. I need to find out what Olivia wants to do to make her feel okay, because she doesn't like the "unknowns". I need Loonie out so Kathy will be happy with me. JB wants Roland out, so hopefully Chaz can find a way to vote out RTF so I don't have to deal with that happening. And I need to keep Ben happy, so he won't flip. And Dino will want something soon, as well. Thanks, Angie, for being inactive.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:47 am

<3 all this
join all my games please
Back to top Go down
https://survivorphuket.rpg-board.net
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:50 am

Plans changes so fast. Roland, you sneaky bastard. You're really good, causing a rift between two alliances. Almost worked, too. But I can't trust you, you're a great liar, so I'm voting you out. Everyone else should be, as well.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Chaz hasn't been talking to me too much. Either he's busy or lazy. I need to make sure to tell him less information and get off his back some.

So damage control and everything is done. Roland is out, who was the source of one rumor against me. Bettis was most likey the other. But everything is settled now, and Mikey and I are back on good terms. All this was mainly Dino's doing, and Olivia as well. They both saw through Roland's shit. I feel embarassed that I didn't. However, this is a temporary solution...very temporary. Because now that Roland is gone, I'm probably the most devious person left on the tribe, with the most deals and alliances going on. And I really have no idea who might go next. Dino has hinted a bit at getting JB out, because he's such a wildcard. He doesn't have any loyalty, and that's a threat. Plus, getting him out of the game resolves the issue of whether or not I can trust him to be a swing vote. Ben is much more likely to vote with me if that situation happens at 9. However, there's always Angie to fall back on. Maybe she can be voted out and I don't piss people off? The entire problem is I don't want people angry at me so early, but I'm also afraid of the Loonie/Mikey/Bubba alliance taking control. Making it even worse, Olivia doesn't want to vote out Mikey and Dino doesn't want to vote out Loonie.

There's just so much going on, and I have so many people that I want to keep happy. This is why my best move is to win a challenge or two. Maybe I can get Chaz to pick off one of the members of that alliance by getting out their partner. If Angie just says who hers is, then he will have three people to choose from. Then again, I may just let him do his thing. I just hope Kalika is in a good position. Maximus might be angry with me that Roland is out, because of the Roland/myself/Maximus/Cindy alliance and he knows who my partner is, so I need to be wary of that.

5 more TCs of this. At the most. Kathy is also a bit of a wildcard which doesn't help. There's so much going through my head I can't even begin to get it all down on here. But for now, I'm in a much better position that I was yesterday. Things have calmed down, and there's a few more days for things to cool down even more. I can spend some time socializing more with those like Ben/Loonie/Bubba, maybe figure something out with Maximus (though he's a sneaky bastard). But things will get chaotic again...I know that much.

And this is only Day 3. What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:45 pm

it makes me very happy to see people are active
(sign ups for the forum and challenge activity has lacked)
Back to top Go down
https://survivorphuket.rpg-board.net
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:37 pm

I've spent the weekend trying to socialize a bit more. I've talked with Maximus, Loonie, and Mikey a lot more. Bubba as well. Made some valuable connections with them. It could pay off in the long run, especially since plans very well may be moving to where I vote with them for quite a while, instead of making a move on them.

Apparently, Haley and Angie are partners. Well, that doesn't help one bit. But if need be, I will vote out Angie, since that will get literally 12-13 people to trust me. I talked with Maximus and it seems like Dickey would be the swing vote if Haley were to go the first TC, like a lot of people want. I told him that voting RTF would be great, since it'd get rid of JB who is being too much of a wild card. I also mentioned Will as an easy vote, since that means Mikey/Loonie/Bubba go home. Chances are it is not Mikey, since he trusts him partner and feels secure. Mapping out the future, if they vote out RTF and then we vote out Angie (this is a very likely scenario) then we are looking at Kathy pushing extremely hard to vote out Loonie. The target is really going to come off me and go towards those two. I don't know how that would go, the votes seem to stack up as:

Bubba, Mikey, Loonie
vs
Olivia, Kathy, Dino, Myself

That leaves Ben. I think he'd be with us, but I am not sure. It'd be a HUGE blindside to Loonie. That, I know. And I piss off two people. But who am I kidding, it is me. I always piss people off.

These are partners:
1. Dude-Kalika
2. Chaz-Olivia
3. Haley-Angie
4. Maximus-Kathy
5. Cindy-Dino
6. JB-RTF

That leaves 4 groups, and I'm pretty sure Dickey and Ben are together.

So things are looking up for me, because due to Kathy's OTT nature in wanting Loonie out, there is a good chance the target will ACTUALLY not be on me for a change. But once I have to make a choice on sides, it will probably be back on me. I came into this game hoping I could be a swing vote, so there's a good possible oppurtunity coming up. If things go according to this plan, then that leaves 2 more TCs, in which Mikey and Bubba can be voted off, from either tribe. And at least one of them will go, preferably Mikey since he'll be pissed. Bubba won't trust me as much but would be more likely to still work with me.

I gotta remember there's still a lot of game left. Hell, at merge, most likely, there will only be 5/12 people from each tribe. I probably won't even make it that far. Not to mention I'm sure there will be another twist soon...
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

Alright, so we won the immunity challenge which is good. This was a challenge I really wanted to win so I could relax and work more at getting under-the-radar. Thanks to Bubba doing the names and my management skills we were able to win without much of a problem.

From what I am hearing, Haley has gotten very paranoid, which is very dangerous. Apparently she knows that I want her out. I wonder who passed that information off to her? Thank god I'm on the other tribe. I like her and all but she is a HUGE threat and something I really don't want to deal with come the merge. Max, please make sure there is no tribal switch or a switch in partners. That would be just awful. Because of Haley wanting me out, it kind of makes Angie even more expendable, if the rumors are true that they are partners. I really don't want to vote her out, but I may have to. Also, talking to others in my tribe, a lot of people are afraid of where JB stands. He is working with a lot of people, but has no close allies. He's a wildcard, and he is dangerous. He is the likely next vote, and the best one in my opinion. It will keep our tribe unified for one more day and keep the paranoia down. After he goes, then things get interesting.

The other tribe is voting out Will, apparently. I'm assuming his partner is either Loonie or Bubba, since Mikey is confident that he is safe. I hope it is Bubba. While I like Bubba, he is part of that Mikey/Loonie/Bubba alliance which is dangerous. That's 30% of the tribe voting together, right there. And I'd rather it be him than Loonie because it keeps up the Kathy/Loonie rivarly which will be coming to a front soon. It gets interesting from there because Dino seems to be leaning towards the Loonie group as far as that conflict is concerned. I'm leaning more towards Kathy, because she has helped keep me around and her partner is Maximus, who is helping protect Kalika.

One more day, and one step closer to things getting messy. Hopefully I can wade through this mess of a pre-merge in decent shape.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:40 pm

When I was thinking about it earlier today, I would have liked Loonie to have been gone instead. Sure, that gets rid of the rivalry between him and Kathy, but it makes it where I don't have to choose between the two people. It makes Mikey have to trust in me more, and I don't piss off as many people. Things would work out a lot more smoothly that way.

Of course, Bubba is gone. That's fine, though. One of those three is gone, and it gives them that much less power. It also means Gigi and Raining are the two partners of Loonie and Mikey. I'm thinking Raining and Mikey are partners. That's also assuming Dickey and Ben are partners. It may be time for me to find out Dickey's partner for sure.

JB and then Ben are the next two votes, I think. Kathy will want to vote out Loonie, but voting JB is best for the whole tribe, if it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Haley apparently has a hold on a lot of people on the other tribe. I may have to try and throw some challenges until things calm down over there. I've asked Chaz to do his best and give me a list of names of people who are with Haley. Then I can try and vote off people in my tribe according to their partners. Things are a lot more calm on my tribe. It is bad for anyone for us if the other tribe goes to TC.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:09 pm

These next few Tribal Councils will hurt. Especially if it is my tribe that is voting. Still don't know if I plan on that or not. The tribal switch isn't much of a factor. We basically exchanged Kathy and Dino for Haley and Gigi. It is the new partners. It seems whoever I am okay with voting out, there is a close ally on the opposite end. Here are 5 pairs that I've figured out:

1. Dude-Kathy
2. Haley-Dickey
3. Angie-Raining
4. JB-Maximus
5. Mikey-Dino

I plan on working with Haley. I'm scared to death based on how paranoid she is, so I feel like it is best to work with her. My every intention will be to do that, and if the votes lean towards getting her out, then I'm all for it. But that means Dickey goes, and we're trying to protect each other's partner. People would be fine with voting out JB, but that also means Maximus is voted out. Honestly, I feel like Maximus is expendable to me at this point, while I am still needed for him. I have Dino, Dickey, and Chaz all watching over Kathy. Plus Kathy is a good player. So that's the only use I really have for Maximus, and considering he is sneaky, it might be best if I break that alliance with him and take JB out. One the opposite end, Chaz can't vote out an easy player in Raining, since that'd mean Angie would go. And I really don't want that to happen. This leaves few options. I doubt I will find out who Olivia's partner is, which means she could very easily be a casuality.

I feel like Gigi is the easy vote on our tribe, and RTF on the other.

If three people have to go from our tribe, based on the information I know, I'd like them to be JB, Loonie, and Gigi.

I'm sure this will all change when I find out Chaz's partner.

Same strategy, though. Lay low, and see if someone can go that won't break the tribe in half.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:59 pm

The following are partners:

1. Dude-Kathy
2. Haley-Dickey
3. Angie-Raining
4. JB-Maximus
5. Mikey-Dino
6. Ben-Chaz

That leaves RTF, Kalika, and Cindy. And Olivia, Gigi, and Loonie.

RTF is going home; so it'll be down to two pair that I don't know by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:39 am

1. Dude-Kathy
2. Haley-Dickey
3. Angie-Raining
4. JB-Maximus
5. Mikey-Dino
6. Ben-Chaz
7. Olivia-Cindy
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 am

1. Dude-Kathy
2. Haley-Dickey
3. Angie-Raining
4. JB-Maximus
5. Mikey-Dino
6. Ben-Chaz
7. Olivia-Cindy
8. Loonie-Kalika

RTF and Gigi are gone. I wish it were Loonie in case we lose tomorrow, but that's okay. Those two are Haley supporters, and Haley is the #1 threat in the game right now. Seriously, if she makes merge, then she wins. Our time is running out. I don't even dare say a bad thing about her to anyone unless I know for sure how they feel about her, and there's no way she's being voted out of my tribe. That's where Chaz comes in. He has basically complete control of his tribe, which makes things a lot more simple. Right now, the plan is for his tribe to lose tomorrow. That's the big key. They lose, and vote out Kalika, and by extension, Loonie. There goes two more Haley supporters.

After that, it gets tricky.

Chaz says he is willing to vote out Dickey if it gets Haley out. Dino and Maximus would be fine with that as well, in my opinion. The problem is (1) losing that challenge and (2) Dickey having a HII clue. So Dickey would have to be blindsided. Its a fairly simple plan. I just hope nobody from my tribe is planning on throwing the challenge. I'm pretending to be Haley's best friend since she has all the power. I feel like Olivia or Angie would be the first targets. Maybe Ben. But I don't like my position too much. I just need to stay under-the-radar and be nice to everybody.

These next two Tribal Councils may very well decide the course of the game. No pressure.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:50 am

Things went according to plan, as we won the challenge. The other tribe had a good excuse to Mikey that they were throwing the challenge to flush out the idol. Apparently things are pretty crazy over there, but it looks like it will be Kalika. Still might be Dickey as well. I'd rather Kalika go, so the other tribe is more likely to still throw the challenge tomorrow. Maybe it will flush out the idol as well, and I'm afraid Dickey has it.

As far as my tribe, I am in a much better position. Mikey showed me his ideal ten players to make the merge, and went around asking people about it. THANK GOD!!! FINALLY I HAVE INFORMATION I CAN USE AGAINST HIM!!! He messed up. For recording purposes, here is what he told me:

Mikey says
f10 - you/kathy me/dino haley/dick justin/kalika olivia/tara
how would you feel about that?

I now can get JB, Ben, and Angie all to vote with me EASILY. I haven't shown any of them since I don't want to give them time to go and talk to Mikey. So this is great. I'm basically the swing vote on the tribe, now. Whoever I want to go, will go. Of course, my plans are completely against what Mikey wants. So things will get interesting soon.

If Dickey/Haley don't go this round, they have to go next round. I'm afraid there will be another tribe switch and partner switch, though for only one round before merge. Luckily, by having the other tribe doing the dirty work for me, I should be good in basically any position, unless I get extremely unlucky.

I now believe I have a good chance at making the merge. It will be interesting after that. I'll be pissing A LOT of people off...
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:01 pm

There's always a void inside me any time I get voted out. I think it stems from the fact that I always put so much time into these games. When someone is voted out, it happens so abruptly, and it is hard to prepare for it. I've always found I end up moping the day I'm out and spending way too much time refreshing my computer and checking my PMs for answers that will never come. It was a simple plan -- at least four people on that tribe would vote together to vote out either Kalika or Dickey. Whatever they decide, they do it as a whole. I didn't think I would have to insert myself into the mix to make sure everything went according to plan, and of course it didn't. Chaz didn't vote on time, and Dino betrayed me. There are no more answers than that, unfortunately. It just doesn't make sense. Why would Dino do that? He can make himself feel better, that his vote didn't matter, but even if he did...he still would have voted the same way. Logically, it makes no sense. He knew that Haley was the biggest threat, and if there's a chance to get her out, then do it! And still, he didn't. What sort of logic is that?

I just don't understand why I can't win just one fucking game. I thought I was a good player...I've learned from my past mistakes. When I am controlling things, I get voted off for being a threat. When I relax and let someone else take over, I get voted off for some other reason. My luck can't possibly be that bad. Theoretically, I understand what I need to do in order to win. I apply that theory to the games, yet something always seems to go wrong. Even when I get a stroke of good luck, it ends up turning bad. I've applied this theory to Survivor-like games at my college, and I've won both game I played -- once quite convincingly, the other being a more pyrrhic victory. But that still has a limited satisfaction to it. I commit myself to these games, I make good allies, I make good decisions, I strategize for both the short-term and the long-term...if it weren't for that twist, I would be in the perfect position of my tribe. I would be the swing vote, after the information I recieved from Mikey. If Mikey had told me that information literally three hours earlier, I could have called off the plan with the other tribe, had my tribe go to tribal, and voted out Haley. And yet, the twist is still there, and Mikey gave me the needed information three hours too late.

I've had too times where I almost won. Too many times where I almost pulled off a big move. Too many times the big move happens the day after I am voted out. I've probably put in over a thousand hours worth of time into this. I could have months of my life back. I could have made better grades through high school, and be at a better college. I could have found the inspiration during those lost hours to actually write and complete once of the dozen stories floating through my head. I could have spent more time bowling, made the state tournament, and gone to a better collegiate program. Just another "almost" to add to my resume.

It is days like this I wish I never signed up for BettisBoy's Survivor Pearl Islands. I joined that game thinking I would be a legend. Almost four years to the day, and over twenty games later, I daresay I am the greatest failure.

Why do I even try anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE   the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE Empty

Back to top Go down

the hardly boys are getting a RAGING CLUE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDB XLIII - Phuket Island :: Confessionals :: dude-421-
Jump to: